Nordiq Nutrition Immune Complex
Strong immunity naturally
NORDIQ Nutrition Immune Complex is a combination of fresh freeze-dried plants and botanicals including Elderberry and Olive leaf which help support normal immunity and gut microbial balance. Maitake and astragalus can support immunity during times of stress and physical demands. Ideal support for active, hectic and stressful lifestyles and to help prevent colds and for faster recovery. This formula is also ideal for use during winter to maintain better health.
Healthy immunity needs a balanced diet and active lifestyle. NORDIQ Nutrition Immune Complex includes a broad spectrum of fresh freeze-dried botanicals that work synergistically helping to balance the gut microbiome and immunity. Healthy gut flora is crucial for general vitality and absorption of nutrients, especially during colder and darker seasons when the risk of catching a cold is higher.
The NORDIQ Botanical Complex has been carefully developed to provide synergistic freeze-dried and organic botanicals known to offer phytonutrient complexity, including polyphenols which are known to exert hormetic effects for enhanced health and vitality.
- In Mediterranean herbalism, Elderberry and Olive leaf are highly effective botanicals for enhancing immunity and helping balance the gut flora
- Maitake and Astragalus can be useful in supporting immune function especially during times of stress and physical demands
- Elderberry, Oregon grape root and Garlic are popular botanicals for the traditional treatment of infections.
- Botanicals rich in polyphenols such as turmeric, beetroot, and broccoli exert hormetic effects in the body.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No fillers, binders or additives.
- No added sugar or flavorings.
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, and yeast.
- 1-3 vegetable capsules per day at mealtime or as directed. Dosage must not be exceeded. Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician or therapist.