Nordiq Nutrition Joint Complex
Natural support for your joints
NORDIQ Nutrition Joint Complex includes organic freeze dried botanicals including boswellia, turmeric and plant derivedglucosamine, MSM and quercetin which nourish joints and cartilage synergistically and help reduce inflammation. Ideal for the general wellbeing of joints for demanding sports and activity and as a supportive supplement for various joint problems.
The health of bones and muscles is dependent on the integration of regular exercise and sufficient amounts of essential nutrients to support structure and function. NORDIQ Nutrition Joint Complex includes plant-based glucosamine and MSM as well as vitamin C which strengthens the collagen, vital to cartilage and joint stability and strength.
The NORDIQ Botanical Complex has been carefully developed to provide synergistic freeze-dried and organic botanicals known to offer phytonutrient complexity, including polyphenols which are known to exert hormetic effects for enhanced health and vitality.
- Plant-based glucosamine supports joint health and it can be beneficial in the synthesis of hyaluronic acid.
- Quercetin is a common flavonoid found in nature.
- MSM (methylsulfonymethane) consists of sulphur, beneficial to joints.
- L-Proline an amino acid is also part of the product.
- Vitamin C is needed for the production of collagen which is a component of soft tissue, bones and tendons.
- Turmeric, ginger and boswellia have been used in ancient medicine systems for their health supporting properties.
- Rosehip (Rosa canina) is a rich source of healthy polyphenols and anthocyanins.
- Plants rich in polyphenols such as hibiscus, green tea, turmeric and grape seed are thought to have numerous health benefits.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No fillers, binders or additives.
- No added sugar or flavourings.
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy and yeast
- 1-3 vegetable capsules per day at mealtime or as directed. Dosage must not be exceeded.
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician or therapist.