Nordiq Nutrition Multi Nutrient
Natural, additive free multivitamin
NORDIQ Nutrition Multi Nutrient is a versatile combination of fresh freeze dried and organic botanicals and wholefoods providing essential vitamins, minerals and synergistic phytonutrients. B-vitamins are in bioactive forms such as folate (5-MTHF) form and vitamin B12 presented in methylcobalamin form.
NORDIQ Nutrition Multi Nutrient is a versatile combination of essential nutrients and coenzyme, bioactive forms of B-vitamins, plant-based vitamin D3, natural vitamin E and carotenoids derived from algae. This product also contains an abundance of naturally occurring polyphenols, carotenoids, chlorophyll and other important phytonutrients found in botanicals and wholefoods. Wouldn't you also want to take your daily vitamins without unnecessary additives? NORDIQ Nutrition supplements are FREE of all additives, binders and fillers and we only use the highest quality premium ingredients known for their cell protective phytonutrients.
The NORDIQ Botanical Complex has been carefully developed to provide synergistic freeze dried and organic botanicals known to offer phytonutrient complexity, including polyphenols which are known to exert hormetic effects for enhanced health and vitality.
- Bioactive forms of B-vitamins: folate as (5-MTHF) and the methylcobalamin form of vitamin B12 as well as P5P form of vitamin B6.
- Vitamin C works in synergy with the B-vitamins.
- Natural vitamin E and tocopherols.
- Betacarotene naturally derived from algae.
- Vegan plant based vitamin D3.
- Plants rich in polyphenols such as hibiscus, green tea, turmeric and grape seed are known to have numerous health benefits.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No fillers, binders or additives.
- No added sugar or flavourings.
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy and yeast.
- 1-2 vegetable capsules per day at mealtime or as directed.
- Dosage must not be exceeded. Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician or therapist.